Om mixed media canvas



Hello lovely people!

I have not been around for a while but there were so many things that needed sorting out, including the Etsy shop we created with my extremely talented friend Elena.... but I will tell you everything about it in a separate post.

Today I want to show you a mixed media canvas I made to order. It features the mystic symbol Om 



🕉️, c,        

considered the most sacred mantra in Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism, that represents the oneness of all creation, including the heavens, earth and underworld.




  

There are some really strange ways to meet new people in your life. I met this lady in one of these but, you know, I liked her from the very firs sight. And when she asked me if I could make a small canvas for her featuring this sacred symbol I braced up for the challenge, and here is the result.






Challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and wish you a wonderful, full of creativity day!


ZP

No comments