Feminine in denim II



I have not been around for a while but now I’m back with another card I made for a special friend. She is wild and free but she is very feminine at the same time. Surely everybody has one of these friends, who looks like an angel but acts like a demon…. Well, not all the time J



So I thought that my latest favourite “Denim and friends” will be my choice for this project.  The colour scheme this time is more greenish – turquoise. I used some butterfly and flower cut outs, some coconut beads and a little piece of felt, to keep her warm in the winter J 



And of course one of my foamiran flowers but this time with green glitter heart. 



I really enjoyed making this card and yes, I got some more coming soon J. Stay tuned!


Thank you very much for stopping by and wish you a wonderful, full of creativity day!

1 comment

  1. OH WOW! Absolutely gorgeous foam flower and all your layering to build up the flower is stunning! Thank you so much for joining our January challenge at Noor! Design UK of "Anything Goes". Hopefully you make it back for February's! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete