Wishing you all, you are wishing for




Hello lovely people!

I'm so busy making flowers  recently that I really struggle to find time for card making, but when you have someone special in mind and want to send your best wishes their way there is nothing more appropriate than a handmade card.



For this card I was inspired by a challenge in a blog. Challenges are something new for me as I have never really had time to keep an eye on these blogs and enter my creations but now, after I took part in some of these, challenges look like a real fun and perfect place to find inspirations.

For this card I used four different distress inks, some 3D varnish, heavy body gel , enamel drops and lot of attention to detail :)  I really enjoyed making it, hope you will like it as well :)






 Thank you very much for stopping by and wish you a wonderful and full of creativity day!

ZP

No comments